A Better Life
01 / 03
ABL Bio is one of the world's leading biotech research companies focusing on the development of therapeutic drugs for immuno-oncology & neurodegenerative diseases.more
Who We Are:
02 / 03
Our mission is to assist and improve patient's lives by developing targeted therapeutics based on scientific understandings of immunology, cancer and neurodegenerative diseases.more
03 / 03
Bispecific antibody platform. Our core values are life-improvement, collaboration, innovation and novel therapy.more
ABL Bio is the only biotech company in Korea with a bispecific antibody platform that is undergoing clinical trial.
- Dual VEGF/DLL4 Inhibition
Overcomes VEGF Therapy
- ABL001 is a bispecific antibody drug that targets both VEFG and DLL4, thereby inhibiting new tumor vessel formation.
- Cancer Immunotherapy
- T-cell engager immuno-oncology pipeline, a technology that has been transferred to TRIGR in the amount of $550 million.
- For A Better ADC
- Developing drugs for rare blood cancers by adopting ADC therapeutics.
- Targeting Aggregated
A-synuclein by ABL301
- The goal for ABL301 is the cure of Parkinson’s Disease, a major illness of neurodegenerative disease.
Notice & News
Latest News on ABL Bio
ABL Bio, Announces BCMAx4-1BB Bispecific...
ABL Bio, Announces BCMAx4-1BB Bispecific Antibody Superb Efficacy Compared to Bispecific An...
ABL Bio Announces Strategic Partnership ...
ABL Bio Announces Strategic Partnership with I-Mab Biopharma of China- Joint Development o...
ABL Bio Adopts Novel Bispecific Antibody...
ABL Bio Adopts Novel Bispecific Antibody PlatformandTwo Types of Immuno-Oncology Targeted...
ABL Bio History
No. 1 Biotech in Korea
Became the leader among biotech firms in developing therapeutic drugs for immuno-oncology and neurodegenerative diseases using bispecific antibody.
Series C Funding (paid-in capital of 70 billion KRW, June)
Multiple contracts on bispecific antibody program and technology transfer
IPO on KOSDAQ, Dec. 19, 2018 (90 billion KRW of public offering)