A Better Life
ABL Bio is one of the world's leading biotech research companies focusing on the development of therapeutic drugs for immuno-oncology & neurodegenerative diseases.
Who We Are
Our vision is to become the world’s leading biotechnology company with innovative platforms and pipelines.
Bispecific antibody platform. Our core values are life-improvement, collaboration, innovation and novel therapy.
ABL Bio is the first biotech company in Korea with a bispecific antibody platform that is undergoing clinical trial.
- CNS Disease
- Bispecific antibody to penetrate BBB (Blood Brain Barrier) targeting insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor (IGF1R) as a BBB shuttle
- Developing Grabody-B platform for the treatment of various neurodegenerative diseases
- Bispecific antibody to address current limitations of PD-(L)1 checkpoint inhibitors
- Minimize systemic toxicity known to 4-1BB based immunotherapeutic, increase reponse rate and overcome resistance observed with PD-(L)1 therapy
- ADC showing a better
- Developing ADC with a better in vivo pharmacokinetic parameters for drug candidate to cure rare blood cancers.
ABL Bio's Press Release
ABL Bio History
ABL111 received Orphan-Drug Designation
Signs licensing agreement with Sanofi
re-certified as Korea Innovative Pharmaceutical Company
ABL501 Phase 1 clinical trial IND approved by MFDS
Review paper on bispecific antibody-based immunotherapy published in Vaccines
First patient dosed in Phase 1 clinical trial in of ABL111
First patient dosed in Phase 1 clinical trial of ABL503
ABL111 phase 1 clinical trial IND approved by U.S. FDA
ABL001 Phase 1 clinical trial IND approved by MFDS
ABL503 Phase 1 clinical trial IND approved by U.S. FDA
ABL's 4-1BB bispecific antibody introduced in 'Science Advances'
ABL001 research published in International Journal of Molecular Sciences